Thursday, September 19, 2013

4 NEW treat cup cards !!!


Hi Everyone its Michelle from Scrappin With My Bug  !!!
 
Its my day over at SVG Cutting Files !! YAY !
 
Today I'm made 4 yes FOUR treat cup cards all NEW files being released tomorrow !
( ALL cards have trap doors in the back to get out the candy)
I also POP-dotted all the images on the card (kinda hard to tell in pics)
 
First up is a kitty I used candy fish to fill the SU treat cups
and a little of Trendy Twine
 
 
 
The second card is a spooky skeleton!
I used the Jaded Blossom flag die and the sentiment from "too cute to spook"
also a little Trendy Twine

 
For the eyes I used a black sixlet and white candy bones

 
The 3rd card is a cutie pumpkin !
I used the flag die from Jaded Blossom and sentiment from the set "Halloween Treats"
again with a little Trendy Twine


For the candy eyes I used S'more flavored candy corns !
 


The last card is a bat !!!
I used a Jaded Blossom sentiment from "Too cute to Spook"
 
and some bling balls I had in my stash
 


The candy cups are filled with yummy sixlets !
 

 
Be sure to check out all the NEW files this week being released tomorrow at SVG Cutting Files !!!

4 comments:

morentin1326 said...

OMG... take my money now...lol... your creations are just awesome... and i know these will be a hit with anyone who rec them... thanks for the inspiration...

Crafting on Caffeine said...

These are phenomenal! You Rocked this project!

Migdalia said...

This is AWESOME!!! Love them all! Super CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kate said...

LOVE THESE.