Sunday, September 22, 2013

If The Broom Fits, Ride It!

Hello again!  Krystle here w/ my guest DT post for SVG Cutting Files.  Today I'm using an ADORBS witch from the new No Fraidy Cats file.  It will be available this Friday.  I used the Center Step Edged Zig Zag card base to put my witch on. 

 
Isn't she the cutest?!?!?!?  I also put her on an action wobble!  Too fun!!  (:  The adorable spiders on the side panels are from Jaded Blossom's new Halloween stamp set Too Cute To Spook.  I colored them w/ my Bic markers. I'm not the greatest at coloring but was pleased w/ how they turned out.  I also used JB's Candy Charms & Banners die.   My cute arrow comes from JB's Layered Frame & Journal die.  I was able to get it the correct length for my sentiment after SEVERAL trial & error attempts.  (:  My sentiment on the arrow is from, who else, JB.  It is a part of the Best Witches stamp set.   
 
 
 
I also added 2 Trendy Twine Orange Licorice bows.  Thanks for checking out my post today & hope to see you next Sunday for my last DT post!  (:
 


4 comments:

Monica said...

Very adorable!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love it! very super cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute, great sentiment!

GiGi said...

This is SO SO SO cute! Love her pink hair and the fun sentiment!