Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pumpkinhead Clown Card

Hello again!  Krystle here again w/ my 2nd guest DT post for SVG Cutting Files.  When I saw this cute Pumpkinhead Clown I knew I wanted to put him on a card.  I couldn't decide on a LO for my card so I went to Mojo Monday for some inspiration.  I love that blog!  So many awesome LO designs!!  I used PaperTrey Ink cardstock, The Paper Studio, & EP The Apothecary Emporium pattern papers. 
 
I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink on my pumpkinhead clown.  I also used Color Box fluid chalk ink in Charcoal on everything else.  (:
 
I used Jaded Blossom's Halloween Candies stamp set for the No Tricks Just Treats sentiment.  I also used their Candy Charms & Banners die for my black scallop circles.
 
I've been wanting to use this crow stamp forever!!  It is from the Stamp Annie Thing's Our Lil' Pumpkinhead stamp set.


Thanks for checking out my post today!  Enjoy!!  Hope to see you next Sunday!!  (:

5 comments:

Melissa said...

This is adorable! I like the stamps you picked out to go with this cute pumpkin guy too :)

Migdalia said...

This is adorable and funny too!! I LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Mrs. Arnone said...

WHERE IS THE SVG FOR THE PUMPKINHEAD CLOWN? I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT.

Creating Anniething said...

The file will be released this coming Friday... the projects shown throughout the week are the previews of the new releases to come out each Friday :)

Krystle said...

Thanks Ann! I forgot to put that in my post! (: