Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Hauntings Lollipop Covers



Hey everyone!
It's Jaymie here and today is my day to post here at SVG Cutting Files and I wanted to share the treats I made.

Here are my Halloween Lollipop Covers

Aren't these cute!?!  These Halloween Lollipop Covers are a NEW file from SVG Cutting Files and will be released TOMORROW!

Everything Jaded Blossom:
Sentiment from Halloween Candies set
Banner die from Candy Charms and Banners set


For the twine bows, I used Solid Charcoal from The Twinery and Pumpkin Orange from Timeless Twine


Reminder: Jaded Blossom has a NEW store site -- http://jadedblossomstamps.com

Well I hope you enjoyed my treats today, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

These are seriously ADORABLE!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Love this super cute.

GiGi said...

Those are SO CUTE! I just LOVE that bat with his big eyes!