Thursday, September 12, 2013

Black Cat in Hat Card Kit-- Happy Halloween



Hey everyone!
It's Jaymie here and I wanted to share a card that I made.

Here is my card...

This cute black cat is a NEW card kit file from SVG Cutting Files.  I love this file because it's fast and easy and is really cute!  This file is being released this FRIDAY!


Everything Jaded Blossom:
Sentiment from Halloween Poop 2 set
Banner die from Candy Charms and Banners set


Hope you enjoyed my card today, have a great week!





Well I hope you enjoyed my treat box today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Oh this is adorable!! I love this card kit!!!!!

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!!! New card kit?...LOVE it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥