Sunday, September 1, 2013

Spooky Sweet Treats

Hello again! Krystle here from Krystle's Crafty Niche.  I've been in full swing the past few weeks!  School has started again & I have 18 precious kiddos in my class. I'm looking forward to a great year! (:

I'm also the September Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files!  I was super excited when Ann asked me to join the team for this month. (:  I will be posting a new project every Sunday this month so I hope you stop by to check them out!  (:

I used the new Kawaii Halloween Candy files on my treat box. They will be released on Friday. I also used the Candy Tube Holder from SVG Cutting Files. I love how it turned out!  I also used some of my favorite things from Jaded Blossom.  My stamp sentiment is from the Halloween Candies stamp set. I also used their Clear Candy Tubes.  I also used some Orange Licorice & Black Licorice Trendy Twine.  I topped off my candy tubes w/ some Simply Black rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations.

Thanks for stopping by today & hope to see you next Sunday!  Enjoy!!




4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!! Love it!

Kate said...

This is just so adorable

Melissa said...

Welcome! Love your project-

Trixie said...

Oh my gosh! This is just too cute!!