Monday, September 30, 2013

Candy Corn Lollipop Holders

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here and I've got a new SVG Cutting Files sneak to show you today!


Candy Corn Lollipop Holders!


First up is the devil, I made it using red, white and black paper.


I made the zombie with 2 shades of green and white. And of course some creepy red eyes had to be added!


I made the vampire bat with purple, black and white.  I love how these turned out making them all different colors.


Last is the traditional candy corn. I tied them all closed with some Trendy Twine.

Super cute right?!!!

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Candy Corn Lollipop Holders

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Too Cute

Migdalia said...

I have not seen such CUTENESS!!!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kathy Salido said...

LOVE these, I especially love the different colors.

GiGi said...

These are AWESOME! Love the fun faces and colors!