Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Halloween Cracker Boxes

Happy Tuesday! Candace here and it's my day over at SVG Cutting Files and I'm excited to bring you these Halloween Cracker Boxes!!


Inside the cracker boxes I put individual wrapped gumballs. 


All sentiments are stamped on the small flag die from Jaded Blossom's Flag Dies 2. 

All the sentiments are from Too Cute To Spook.

I also used Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon on each of the boxes!


Here is the cat!



And of course a Skelleton!



Thanks so much for checking out my Halloween Cracker Boxes! 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Simply adorable!!

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your creativity.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Kate said...

Love these