Monday, April 29, 2013

Baby Card

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here to share a new SVG Cutting Files project with you!


I used the Kawaii Baby Things file for my card today.


How cute is this!!!!



I used the diaper from the set and stamped a cute Peachy face on it.


Then I used some Candies stamps and the banner die from Jaded Blossom to make the banner and glued it on top of some Trendy Twine.


I even put the cute little diaper on an Action Wobble!!!

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Kawaii Baby Things
Trendy Twine- Krazy for Kraft
Peachy Keen- In Stitches
Echo Park- Bundle of Joy Boy and Dots & Stripes
Action Wobble

Hope you enjoyed my card! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...although...I don't think I'd be smiling if I was a diaper...especially a stinky one :)

Migdalia said...

Just DARLING!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥