Thursday, April 25, 2013

Have a SUPER day!


Hey everyone, it's Jaymie here and I wanted to share a treat I made using this super cute little guy from the NEW Super Kid set being release this Friday!

Here is my project:
Isn't the he SO cute?  I just LOVE this set.  He is being released this Friday so make sure you grab him!  


Everything Jaded Blossom:
"Have a SUPER day!" and "POW" off of the Super Hero set
 Star is off of the Birthday Candies

Here is a close up of him..


Here is a close up of the candies

and to top it all off.. I stuck this little guy on a wobble!

Well I hope you enjoyed my treat today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this...sooooooo cute!!!!