Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Retro Rainey...

Hi Everyone!
It's Julie (Cricut Chick)
Today is my day to 
post for the Awesome
SVG Cutting Files Design Team

I made a cute project using a brand new file called 
It will be available for purchase on
Friday, April 19th
You can get it...HERE!

This is my project...
Front

Side

Side

Angle

Isn't she Groovy???

Here's what I used to make this...

"Retro Rainey" from SVG Cutting Files,
the Candy Tube Holder double box from 
SVG Cutting Files and
the 1X6 inch Clear Tubes from Jaded Blossom,
some rumple ribbon for the bow from
Lovebug Creations and the paper is
Cosmo Cricket from the Summer Love collection.
I got it from The Royal Castle Shoppe
HERE

To purchase "Retro Rainey" and other 

awesome files, please click HERE

Hope you enjoyed my post today...
I would love to see your comments :)

Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

So cute just love the girl and the colors are fabulous.
Ashley

Migdalia said...

So COOL and CUTE!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!!

Crystal said...

I love her eyes! How cute!!!