Friday, April 5, 2013

Jenny & Jaymie's Birthday Bash!

Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to the Birthday Blog Hop that we have going on right now for Jenny and Jaymie!
So today we have two projects to share....one for each of the Birthday Girls!
Up first is my project for Jenny!
Jenny likes Monsters, the color Red  & I hear she has a sweet tooth for Peanut Butter Cups!
Here is my Giddy Monster Box I made, in RED and filled with peanut butter cups...NAILED it...all the things she LOVES! LOl
To make this I used the SVG Cutting Files  Giddy Monster Box (released today for this hop)
We created a whole THEME pack based on the monsters released today, so check them out here!
I also used the Jaded Blossom Stamp set for Birthday Candies, which are glued on the AWESOME Jaded Blossom Candy Charm DIE  (I love that die!)
I topped it off with some Berry Trendy Twine.
Happy Birthday Jenny, I hope you like Giddy the Monster!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Now up for my project for Jaymie...
This was a little harder to decide what to make.... So I talked to Jaymie and found out she has German Short Hair dogs that she loves to death....so I made her an original card based on HER DOGS...
Here is what I came up with!

Jaymie sent me a picture of her pups...they are all black faced and white bodied ADORABLY cute dogs!
Jaymie's Fave colors are pink and teal, so I tied that into it as well!
Here is what I used
SVG Cutting Files Trapezoid Card Base
Jaded Blossom Flag Die and the Happy Birthday Cupcake stamps (inside of card)
Trendy Twine in Tickled Pink
Happy Birthday Jaymie...I hope my dog does your cute pups justice!

Now for some Awesome Prizes
(enter to win by making sure to leave a comment on ALL the blogs along the way)
of course leave the Birthday Girls some Birthday Wishes on their Blogs.
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Up for grabs is the following:
(activation code will be given when you claim your prize) and from Jaded Blossom

Your Next Stop on the Hop is  Ashley

27 comments:

jessica said...

These projects turned out so super adorable!
LOVE that monster treat box and the pup is too cute!!!
I know both girls will LOVE these!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Love that treat box. That little monster just makes me so Giddy and the little pup is super cute too. Awesome Paper Choices I am sure they are going to love these. Have a Great Weekend Friend.

snappy scrappy said...

Love the monster treat box...too cute!! Great pup card too!!

Rosie said...

love the monster treat box, super cool the puppy card is adorable

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspt.com

Melissa said...

Great projects! It is great to make a custom cards and gifts for friends.

Julie said...

Love Love Love the monster treat box...and that little doggie wants to come to my house and live...hehe..

Julie
Cricut Chick

Becky said...

I love the monster treat box, and that dog is so cute! I know they're going to love them!

Unknown said...

How sweet of you to take the time out to find out what each girls TRULY likes and then to make it?? I bet Jaymie will LOVE seeing a cut of her Dog!!! VERY personalized touch there and it looks GREAT!!!


Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

silvia said...

Cuuute!! LOVE the dog and the monster!!!

Sue D said...

Very cute monster treat holder--love the colors and patterns. Awesome dog card.

Gwen said...

Wow Annie, these are so cute! I love all the new monster stuff!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love both cards.

Trixie said...

Your monster treat box is FABULOUS!!! What a super sweet doggie!! I'm sure Jaymie will love it!!

morentin1326 said...

wow, what awesome creations... I just love your monster card... and your dog is just too cute...

morentin1326;;;at;;;aol'''com'''
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Emily jennings said...

Super monster treat for the birthday girl!!! Love it!!! Loving the elegant pooch card, great job!!!

Debbie said...

wow this are both amazing you did a awesome job I will have to ck out your store for the new files thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie

Tanya said...

Ok.. I am TOTALLY LOLing at that monster card!! How darn cute!! Love the cute lil puppy too!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Kim Ricketts said...

Wow!!! I love your projects!! Your German Shorthair is way too cute!! I have yet to find anyone have a German Shorthair image! I can't wait to see more!!

Kim :)

Crystal said...

OMG! You out did yourself! You nailed BOTH projects!! :0) You are amazing....! :0)

Jaymie said...

I love both of these! The Giddy monster is so stinkin cute! And of course I LOVE my card! You did great on making the pup look just like my doggies :) Amazing like always!

Jamie said...

These are awesome! I love that monster!

Michelle said...

these are awesome !!! love the monster box I see you saved the best monster box for yourself you learn quick LOL LOL !!!!

Krystle said...

Love the monster box, so cute!!!! The card is gorgeous!! (:

Liz O. said...

Fabulous projects Annie!!! By the way I love your zodic signs cards!! Thanks for sharing!l
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that treat box! very nice!

Jamie M. said...

Love the cards. Especially that monster, so cute. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

crazyaboutcricut said...

IT'S TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!! That monster set is the coolest thing ever, and I can't wait to make a ton of them! Thanks so much for creating it, and for being in this hop :D