Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gemini - Welcome Little One

Hi Everyone! 
Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio.  

It's my day to post here on the SVG Cutting Files Blog.  
This week we are sharing sneaks of the Zodiac Files being released on Friday.

Today I created twin baby cards with the NEW Gemini File. Aren't these just the cutest!! I love this cute little lamb. 

I also used the Oval Card Base from SVG Cutting Files. This is one of my favorite card bases! :)


I used the Jaded Blossom Simple Says 2 and the Flag Die 2

Also used some Chocolate Sprinkles and Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.


Here is a close up of the Baby Boy card.  


And the Baby Girl card....


Paper is from Papertrey Ink and the New Echo Park Bundle of Joy.

Thanks so much for checking out my cards today.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for more sneaks.


2 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

these are so very cute awesome job!

Rosie said...

love everything about this card, great job

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com