Sunday, April 28, 2013

Besties Teeter Totter

Hello everyone! It is Crystal from Crystal's Creative Corner
Today is my last post as April's Guest Designer and I wanted to say thank you to Ann for asking me to guest design this month! It has been a great month!
 
Here is my project for today
 
I used the Trapezoid Card Base and the Besties Teeter Totter file.
I love these two best friends hanging out together!
 
I hope you have enjoyed my projects this month!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Crystal
 


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable girls. Enjoyed your projects this month. Great work Crystal!

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Rosie said...

Omg sooooo. Cute

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com