Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sagittarius and Cancer Circle Swing cards!

Hello! I am Crystal from Crystal's Creative Corner - and I am super excited to have been invited to be the guest designer for SVG Cutting Files for the month of April!
Here are 2 cards using the 2 files from the newly released Zodiac line!
First up..Sagittarius
This is the front of the card --and then it swings open to show the zodiac sign inside!
I used the circle swing card base (found in the Silhouette Store) so that when you opened the card you could see the zodiac symbol.
I used the Jaded Blossom Flag Die for the flags and Sweet Birthday Wishes for the sentiment.
I added a little bit of Trendy Twine to the bow and some bling in the corners.
Next up is crabby Cancer (that is my sign! lol)
Same circle swing card! I just love how these open up!
I used the Jaded Blossom Flag Die for the flags and Sweet Birthday Wishes for the sentiment.
And I also added some Trendy Twine for the crab's bow.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! :0)