Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sk8r Boy!

Hello everyone! It's Crystal from Crystal's Creative Corner.
I am so excited to be back today as the April Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files!
Did you see all the awesome releases from last week!? Wow!!
This week is no different! Wait until you see Friday's releases! They are super fun! 
Here is a sneak of the file SK8R Boy - this file will be released this Friday
 
Here is a close up!
 
And here is the card I made with him!
 

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Please stop by my blog if you would like more details.

 
Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Don't forget each day this week there is a sneak of Friday's releases!
 
 
~Crystal
 


4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Too Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Rosie said...

awesome card love it
rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

I love this Crystal!! So cute!!

Kate said...

Looks Awesome Crystal, Love the paper you used.