Friday, November 6, 2015

Kawaii Nerdy Christmas svgs-NEW!!












Hi everyone-it's Lee-Ann and it's my day to post here at the SVG Cutting Files blog...check out my blog HERE. I'm showing off the new svg's -Kawaii Nerdy Christmas-2 of the new cuts...the 2 other I will show off later in the month. My FAV cuts are the Nerdy cuts...the glasses and teeth slay me-LOL. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these cards-also the new files are linked below






Recipe:




  1. SVG Cutting Files-Kawaii Nerdy Christmas svg set(HERE)
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card Mat dies, Scallop Slider die and topper die, Winter dies, Ticket book dies, Bah Humbug, Mini Tags 2, Border dies, Christmas dies
  3. MME enamel dots
  4. SU crumb cake card stock
  5. Echo Park-Holly Jolly Christmas paper line
  6. Versafine onyx black ink
  7. Distress ink-antique linen, Mowed lawn
  8. Simon Says Audrey Blue ink
  9. CTMH-Tulip ink
  10. Recollections enamel dots

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Those are super fun new files!!