Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THANK YOU for Your Service

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And with Veteran's Day coming up, I thought I would make a few cards to support our Troops.


These little cards measure 3.75 x 3.75 inches.   All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. I cut the background square with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  And this AWESOME new file is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Patriotic Heart with Banner.  Isn't it just perfect? You could mass produce these in no time at all!  The "Thank You" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ School Rules.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  If you have any extra time this month, I encourage you to make some cards for our Troops and their Loved Ones.  They so very much deserve it!  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this. I work with a group who sends monthly care packages to deployed service members and this will be perfect!