Monday, November 9, 2015

New Card Front Overlay Sneak Peeks

Hello! Mel from Doxie Mel Designs and I have a sneak peek of new files that will be available this Friday. I made samples with all three of the overlays. The Card Front Overlays come with a landscape and portrait file.


Here is a closer look at each of the overlays. I added a SVG from the store and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom. First up is the Leaves Card Front Overlay. The leaf is from the Fall Lollipop Covers. I used distress ink on a white card base to layer colors for the leaves.


Next is the Stars Card Front Overlay. Behind the overlay is a sheet of silver paper. This card has the Rocket Girl and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Superstar stamp set.

 
For the last card, I used the cute Snowman from Chibi Kids as Winter Icons and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Elegant Holiday Greetings. You have a keen eye if you noticed I did not put the carrot on the Snowman. I was making my post and noticed that the carrot was not on the snowman. Looks better with the carrot ;) The snow bank is cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders.


I can see myself using the overlays with my SVG files and Stamped images too. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


1 comment:

Migdalia said...

They aer all adorable!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*