Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Winter Character Boxes

Hi everyone this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a new cut file that will be in the store on Friday and you are really going to want to get this one!!

So I just have to say I LOVE these boxes!!!  They are so cute and super easy to make!  These would be perfect if you have to do a lot, they go together so well and are just adorable!!  
I cut them at the size they came onto my mat in Silhouette version 3.  I added inking and foam tape for added dimension.  The set comes with 4 but I did two penguins, I couldn't decide which one I liked better...the grey or the black?
You can get this awesome cut file in the SVG Cutting Files store on Friday here.







4 comments:

Blue6366 said...

oh my goodness these are just the cutest boxes

Migdalia said...

Total Cuteness!!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Evelyn

Beckie Williams said...

These are just adorable ... I can't wait to use them for my kiddos parties!!