Thursday, November 12, 2015

Celebrate the Season

Hi everyone! It's Brigit from Brigit's Scraps!
I have a cute card to share with you today using the new Tree and Squirrel file.
This svg will be available in the store tomorrow.



I wanted to make a winter scene with it so I used gray tones for the tree.  I really love this tree could look nice as a family tree in a frame, may have to do one.  The squirrel is adorable, I cut it out on my Brother ScanNCut2 and added a peachy keen face.  I used the Arched Top Card Base and made it a little bigger then the standard A2 card.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Holiday Tags set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy mac and cheese! This is beyond adorable! I love, love, love this card and cannot wait to purchase this. Thank you so much for creating something so beautiful!

Katya said...

Very cute!!! Love the look. thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Love!

Migdalia said...

I love how beautiful the tree is!! so Beautiful!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M