Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Merry Christmas!!! Red Robin in Holly

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! For today I have a new file to share with you, it is a BEAUTIFUL bird the Red Robin in Holly!!! I love my winter birds. So I used the Red Robin in Holly for the bird, the Fancy Label Card Base for the card base, the Acorn Branch for the branch and from
Jaded Blossom I used Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Stitched Circle Dies with the
Scallop Circle Dies for the layers and the Christmas Signs for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Thanksgiving

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 
 

No comments: