Friday, November 20, 2015

Kawaii Nerdy Christmas!!!





Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here...it's my day to post for SVG Cutting files...check it out my blog HERE! I'm here to show you the last 2 cuts from the new SVG Set Kawaii Nerdy Christmas. A Nerdy Santa hat and Christmas bulb-too cute!!! I LOVE the glasses-LOL! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these cards-and the link to buy these cuts are there too!!





Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Kawaii Nerdy Christmas-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Watt's Up, Scallop Caddy dies, Card Mat dies, Winter dies, Bah Humbug, Mini Tags 2, Dainty Topper die and Stitched circle dies
  3. SU Crumb Cake card stock
  4. Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas paper line
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. Distress ink-Gathered twigs, Peacock feathers
  7. MME Enamel dots
  8. Recollections enamel dots
  9. CTMH diamond embossing folder
  10. Enamel Accents-white


No comments: