Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Party Time!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs
I am having so much fun with this release :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Birthday Panels for the stamped images, the
Stitched Circle Dies for one of the pitchers and from SVG Cutting Files I used the new file
 Party Time Layout for the two page layout.
It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout:


We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Nov - Thanksgiving Challenge
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Thanksgiving!!!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 


3 comments:

Lorie said...

OMG...this is great!

Tiggerscraps said...

This is wonderful! So fun and colorful!

Sherrie K. said...

Darling birthday layout Cindy! I love all the darling little images and fabulous title! The cupcake looks amazing and so yummy! I love all the fun picture capturing this awesome day!!!
Sherrie K