Thursday, March 5, 2015

Billiards Anyone!!

Hello Everyone! It's Brigit here from Brigit's Scraps!!

I’m showcasing the new Kawaii Billiard set, which will be available this Friday.

I made three cards so you could see all the cute items in this set.

First card, which I think is one of my favorites, uses the 8 ball and pool stick.


Since it’s all about billiards I though a card with a felt background would be very cute and I really love how it looks. I cut the felt using a 4" x 5 1/4" die from Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies. The circle sentiments are from JB's, Birthday Candies set and the sentiment and tag are from JB's Sweet Birthday Wishes and Mini Tag Dies 2 sets.


My second card uses the pool stick and chalk, so cute, sentiment and die is from Jaded Blossom's The Perfect Match and Mini Tag Dies 2 sets.


Third up is the pool stick with rack, I made a quick and easy pool table background for it. Sentiment and die both are from JB’s Birthday Candies and Candy Charms & Banner sets.

Well I hope you enjoyed these!!
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Your cards are FANTASTIC!! I LOVE the new gaming theme and how you incorporated the Jaded Blossom candy dies!! AWESOME JOB!!

Blue6366 said...

AWESOME! Love playing pool and these are all so perfect for the pool player! And I love that felt background on the first card - ingenious idea.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Amazing! All 3 cards are done so great!

Migdalia said...

All are Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

These are so darn cute!!

Rosie said...

Love love these