Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Luck of the Irish!

Happy Wednesday! Candace here, I hope everyone had a fantastic St. Patrick's Day! Now its time to scrapbook those photos!!

This "Luck of the Irish" Layout is NEW from SVG Cutting Files and will be available for purchase Friday!


I went to Ireland last year and have a ton of photos to Scrapbook. So I decided to use this new layout and I modified it into a two page layout and then just changed the title to fit my theme.


Here is a close up of the pages...



I cut out all my photos using my card mat die from Jaded Blossom.
I also used Jaded Blossom's St Patricks Day die, Mini Tag Dies 2 and Funny Mail 2.


And here is the Blarney Castle!


And the title..


Thanks so much for checking out my layout today!
~Candace

7 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This layout blows my mind! I just love it!

Crafting on Caffeine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Migdalia said...

Awesome layout!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Great layouts! They are very eye catching!

MaryEllen said...

fantastic layouts !!

Karen Sue said...

Very pretty layout, love all the greens.

Jacqueline Richardson said...

Such a cute layout!!