Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Good Luck

Good Morning!!

Trixie here and today is my DT Day.

Today I have a card to share with you.

I used the NEW Gymnastics file from SVG Cutting Files

It will be available in the store on Friday.

The card base is also from SVG Cutting Files. I used the Simple Label Card Base.

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Lunch Box Notes 2.


 Added some Trendy Twine to my card.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for more sneak peaks of this weeks files.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the leotard colors and I love the brick background...

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

Absolutely Adorable!! Love the addition of the twine!

Migdalia said...

She is just darling!! Love the fun colors on her outfit!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Blue6366 said...

Awwwww, this is a wonderful card. I'm really loving these Chibi characters out there being active and strong and getting it done!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is Adorable Trixie!

MaryEllen said...

wonderful !! great shape for a card also