Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Congrats on your new House!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  I'm so excited, because today is my very first post as the newest member of the SVG Cutting Files ~ Design Team!!  Wahoo! A big THANK YOU to Miss Annie for inviting me to join her team.

***Want to win some of these fun new cut files?  Make sure you are following this blog and comment below.  A randomly selected winner will be announced on Friday, at 8:30 PST to choose a file from the new releases showcased this week.***


Today I have a super fun new file to share with you called Kawaii Yardwork.  It will be available in the store this Friday.


I cut the card base using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Ornate Label Card Base.  The wheel barrel, garbage bag, hose and lawn mower are all pieces in the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Yardwork.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Gift Card Die to hold the gift card.


The gift bag is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  The grass is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  And the sentiment is created with two different stamps in the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings 3.

Well that's it for me today!  I can't wait to see you here next time!  Until then, come and visit me at Creating with Color by Cassandra.  Have a great day everyone!

~ Cassandra

7 comments:

MaryEllen said...

great creations these are great files

Karen Sue said...

Aww what super cute projects, those new yard work files are so cute, love them

Susan C said...

The lawn mower would be perfect for my 14 year old! Instead of asking him to mow the lawn, I can laminate and place the lawn mower on his bathroom mirror! "Time to mow the lawn" :) love these cuts!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! You did an amazing job!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome projects Cassandra!! Those are the cutest files!

Migdalia said...

Super COOL! Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Tami B. said...

These are so cute. I love the little lawn mower.