Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Watermelon Stacey

Hello everyone! It is Crystal here and

today is my SVG Cutting Files design team day!
 
 I am super excited to share with you a new file that will be released on Friday!
 
 
Here is my project
 
 
I love her! She is so ready for summer!
I used the following Jaded Blossom products
 
*** Want to win some of these fun new cut files? Make sure you are following this blog and comment below. Randomly selected winner will be announced Friday at 8:30 PST to choose a file from the new releases showcased this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a crafty day!
~Crystal


9 comments:

MaryEllen said...

she is adorable !!

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Besides her being so adorable. I like the patterned paper you used. It truly helps bring her features out and the watermelon.

SiskiyouSue said...

Super cute! Love the patterned paper and the colors you used.

Tami B. said...

This is really cute.

Polka Dot Orchard said...

So adorable.

Unknown said...

Awe, isn't she cute! I love it!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is too cute! My daughter was a watermelon nut when she was a baby!

Karen Sue said...

This is so sweet, reminds me of my little niece,

Jacqueline Richardson said...

Now I want some watermelon!