Sunday, March 22, 2015

March Guest Designer: Migdalia Rodriguez

Good morning to all my bloggie friends!!
My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M.
I am Honored to be the SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer for March.
Its been so much fun playing with these Amazing files!!
Thank you so much Ann! 

For today's post, I wanted to share a SWEET Spring/Easter treat that I made for a friend.
I started my project with the Candy Snack Pocket Card.
Since I received so many wonderful comments on my Easter Bunny Treat post 
that I decided to use it again.
The bunny is one of my favorites and it is included in the Big Eye Spring Animals file. 
The sun is from the Happy Smiles file.
I stamped "Happy Spring" from My Creative Time -Teeny Tag Greetings set on a banner. 
To close my Sweet Spring/Easter treat I used a piece of satin blue ribbon to make a bow.

My bunny has a name....It's Blue Bunny!!

I wanted to dress up my bunny, so I used CAC2 for his cute bow. 
For the Easter eggs, I used the center part of the Tulip file.
For the Easter eggs and background I used Recollections Spring Dotted Paper.
I added a few Spring sticker flowers.
Isn't is just pretty!

Here is a look at the inside of my Sweet Spring/Easter treat!
I used the "Happy Easter" sentiment from My Creative Time -Teeny Tag Greetings set.
I also added more Easter eggs.
And yes a Yummy treat too!

 Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful day and see you next Sunday!
For more details on my project, please visit MY BLOG.

2 comments:

Dana Johnson said...

This is adorable Millie!!!

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute Millie!
Sherrie K