Sunday, March 1, 2015

SVG Cutting Files: March Guest Designer - Migdalia Rodriguez

Good morning to all my bloggie friends!!
My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M.
I am SUPER EXCITED as well as HONORED to be the Guest Designer for March.
Thank you Ann for this SUPER fun opportunity!!
Now, I don't know about you but I am so ready for Spring.
So with the Spring theme in mind I created a super cute and fun treat.
I started with the Nugget Easel Drawer Box
I used the Jillibean Soup "Apple Cheddar" Kit to decorate the Nugget Easel Drawer Box.
Cute, right?..LOL


Now as soon as I saw the Chibi Kids as Spring Icons, I knew that I would be using 
one of the cutie patooties. 
On it's adorable face I used Peachy Keen-In The Garden.
I stamped "Happy Spring" from Teeny Tag Greetings by My Creative Time on a banner.
I made and tied a bow with Trendy Twine's Totally Lemon and Totally Limeade.
With the left over paper I covered the Hershey Nuggets.
Such a fun treat to make!


Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful day and see you next Sunday!
For more details on my project, please visit MY BLOG.

7 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Great nugget box. Love your little chibi.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Migdalia!!!

Migdalia said...

Thank you Annie & SVG Cutting Files for allowing me to be this month's Guest Designer!Super EXCITED!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Millie on your guest designer spot - your card is simply adorable

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, so stinken cute! Love the adorable little face:) Congrats Millie on your GD spot!Can't wait to see more of your creations!
Sherrie k

Lynnette said...

Haven't really looked at the Chibis but will now

MaryEllen said...

Perfect card gift combo and yes I am so ready for spring also