Thursday, March 26, 2015

Birthday Layouts

Hi there!!  This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and I'm here to showcase a new Page Layout by SVG Cutting Files that will be available in store Friday ~ "Birthday Layout".
This page layout comes with both titles - Birthday Boy and Birthday Girl.  It was perfect to get both my kids birthday pictures scrapped!!  I used the new collection of papers from Echo Park Paper ~ Birthday Wishes which comes in both boy and girl colors.  Using this paper, I could keep the same layout design and just change the colors for each one.  The cut file comes with balloons but I love the new Jaded Blossom balloon die cuts so incorporated those as the balloons.  Another added touch, I used a tag from Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies to tie around each bow on the present mats to add names and ages.  These layouts were super fun to make and hope you enjoy my take on the page layout!!

Here is the "boy" version:

Don't you just love the cake!!!!  Super fun to make!!

Here's the "girl" version:

Another yummy cake!!!
 Here is a close up of the Jaded Blossom tag used around the bow on the presents. 
Makes it look like a gift tag!

Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Birthday Layout
Jaded Blossom: Birthday Dies and Mini Tag Dies
Paper: Echo Park Paper ~ Birthday Wishes Collections
Twine and Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Rosie said...

cute layouts

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Super cute & Fun Layouts!!!
They are both AWESOME!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

I love these lay outs! This is going on my wish list!

Unknown said...

Cute layouts.

Jenna ♥ said...

What a cute layouts!!! I love your glaze on the B-Day cake!!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs, Jenna