Sunday, March 29, 2015

Put on your Party Hat & Celebrate!

Good morning to all my bloggie friends!!
It's Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M with my last post as March's Guest Designer at SVG Cutting Files! 
Before I go into my post I would like to take this time to say "Thank You" to Ann for this wonderful opportunity and to all of the talented DT ladies as well. 
They have all been AMAZING to me!!!

For the coming months I will have family/friends that will be celebrating their birthdays. 
So I need to start making birthday cards. 
So for today, I have for you a Monster Bash Birthday card!
I started with the Postage Stamp Card Base from SVG Cutting Files. 
It is one of my favorites!
I used the colorful Spring polka dotted paper by Recollections.
My blue monster is one of the Monster Bash cuties from SVG Cutting Files.
I glittered the blue portion of my his party hat, made a pom pom with the Totally Orange Trendy Twine, and I gave him googly eyes. 
It was the right thing to do..LOL!
I placed colorful enamel dots around the card.
With my Cricut Explore and the Cricut Fonts & Basic Shapes, I made the "Speech Bubble" which I then stamped the fun sentiment "Put on your Party Hat & Celebrate!
Oh! Did I mention that I placed my speech bubble on a Action Wobble. 
Super fun, right?


Here is a look at the speech bubble just wobbling..LOL



 Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
For more details on my project, please visit MY BLOG.

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Thank you so much Ann!! DT ladies I think you all ROCK!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun card! THe monster is so awesome and love the bright colors!

Beckie Williams said...

What a super fun card to make. I love your wobbler!!

MaryEllen said...

Wow this is just a great card so much fun love the bright colors

Angie G. said...

love, love, love the polka dots!!!! the monster is adorable love the pom-pom on the hat. Awesome card.