Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kawaii Laundry !!!


Today is my day over at SVG Cutting Files !!!

Tomorrow a NEW file called Kawaii Laundry is being released !!!

I made 2 cards with this set !!! The first one I used the Arched Top Card Base from SVG Cutting Files too !!!


I also used Jaded Blossom stamp Kawaii Sentiments and Mini Tag dies 2


The second card I used the SVG Cutting Files card base Ornate Card Base-3


I also used Jaded Blossom stamp set Lollipops Galore and Mini Tag dies 2


Here is the FULL set being released tomorrow !!!


Thanks for stopping by !!

6 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

too cute!

Migdalia said...

LOL..they are both TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Oh my these are cute! I love your cards!!!

MaryEllen said...

these files are adorable love the cards

Karen Sue said...

Love these cards, super cute new set,

Jacqueline Richardson said...

How sweet!!!