Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dinner and a Movie

Hello everyone! This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I don't know about you, but I have a lot of movie fanatics in my life and this is going to be the perfect gift for one of them.  :)


I cut the card base and layers using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Ornate Label Card Base.  I cut the film strip and movie reel using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Movie Night.  And I cut the dinner plate, fork and spoon using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Dinner Plate & Utensils.  The label is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2 and the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Lights, Camera, Action.  

How fun is that?!?  I hope you enjoyed my creation for today.  I can't wait to see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

~ Cassandra

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I love it! What a fun way this would be to invite your hubby on a date night!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Angie G. said...

OH my this is a great card!!!!!! love it.