Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Let's Go Camping!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! I made a layout with a new layout kit that will be available
today in the SVG store, SUPER fun to make!!! It is a two page layout.
 These pictures are from 2012, the first year that we camped at our campsite. I am getting excited for summer to come so we can go camping!!!! I find that we spend more quality time together, not like we don't have all our electronics. We just can't live without them, ha ha!!!! I guess it is because we are bound to a smaller area. So for my layout I used the new file from SVG Cutting Files the Let's go Camping layout kit and the only other thing I used is a Peachy Keen Stamps face on my squirrel PK-1357 Sweet on You Face Assortment.
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)







 Supplies I Used for my Layout:


Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layouts! What an adorable little critter!